Born in Valencia, Spain, Mari Félix received a BA in Filología Anglogermánica from the Universidad de Valencia. She earned her MA in Foreign Languages and Literatures from West Virginia University and completed her doctoral coursework in Hispanic Linguistics with a concentration in Sociolinguistics at the University of Pittsburgh. In addition to teaching, in 2023-2024, she will be an Assistant to the Spanish Language Program Coordinator. Her interests include vocabulary acquisition and instruction, languages for specific purposes, and translation.
- Overview of Hispanic Linguistics (Span 1312)
- Introduction to Translation (Span 1320)
- Medical Spanish (Span 1323)
- Spanish Language and Culture courses (Span 0101, 0115, 0103, 0104)
- Faculty Liaison for the College in High School (CHS) program
- MA, Foreign Languages and Literatures, West Virginia University