Fundamental to the Department of Hispanic Languages and Literatures' success are partnerships with many fine programs, centers, and departments.
- Center for Latin American Studies
- Cultural Studies Program
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Program
- Film Studies
- Foreign Language Education, Dept. of Instruction & Learning
- University Center for International Studies
- European Studies Center
- Global Studies
- Graduate Program in Hispanic Linguistics, Department of Linguistics
- Instituto Internacional de Literatura Iberoamericana
Other resources vital to the study and outreach of Hispanic languages and literatures are academic reference materials, community outreach opportunities and Hispanic and Luso newspapers.